Thursday, March 15, 2018

Review: SteelSeries’ Arctis Pro is a gaming headset made for audiophiles


SteelSeries has been making gaming headphones since before I landed my first headshot, but they’ve never been something that appealed to my hi-fi sensibilities. This wasn’t exclusive to SteelSeries; like so many other gamers with an audiophiliac bent, I almost always found headphones made by established hi-fi brands outperformed headphones specifically marketed at gamers, even if that meant sacrificing some practicality in-game. The company is well aware of this though. Enter the Arctis Pro, SteelSeries’ attempt to build gaming headphones for people like me. There are two variants, one wired ($249) and one wireless ($329). Both feature an attractive minimalist…

This story continues at The Next Web

No comments: